Monday, March 3, 2014

Peach Shake

I wanted a sweet treat the other day, but also wanted some fruit in it.  I decided to take a peach that I had in the fridge and combine it with some ice cream and make a milkshake.  It was perfectly refreshing!  (Though I will admit that I added too much milk so it was thinner than I usually prefer.  I blame M. because he was pulling on my arm as I was pouring the milk and made me pour more than I meant to pour.)


Combine ice cream and chopped peach in a blender, and blend, adding milk until desired thickness is achieved.

Peach shake
Ingredients:
1 peach, peeled and chopped
1 cup vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup milk (more or less depending on desired thickness)

Steps:
1.  Combine peach and ice cream in blender and blend together, adding milk until your shake is as thick or thin as you want it to be.
2.  Pour into a cup and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment