Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine's Crafts - Printable Valentines

My husband is trying to eat healthier and cut out sweets right now.  This means no chocolate for Valentine's Day, so I decided to get creative and made little printables that I thought I would share with you.  There are some for healthier foods, and some for non-food items.  They are black and white, so you can color them yourself.

Here are some that I printed, cut out, and colored for me to use.  Note:  I let M. help me color some of these, so the coloring is not all mine.



The food valentine's items include:  an apple, a squeeze pouch (like applesauce or baby foods come in), a banana, berries, cereal, anything that has to do with fish (sushi, fish sticks, a fish, etc.), and nuts.









The non-food valentine's items include:  a ball, bubbles, crayons, and glitter.






Right click the desired pictures and choose "Save image as" and save it to your computer.  You can then print the desired number of tags, color them, and give your Valentine the tag with the item it goes with.


You can also e-mail me at jennamarieguevara@gmail.com and I can e-mail you a pdf file with 4 of each tag on a page.  These are a great personalized and healthy valentine to give out.

No comments:

Post a Comment