Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Foods - White Chocolate Covered Berries

I love chocolate covered strawberries, but decided to switch things up for this Valentine's treat.  A semi-healthy snack of red berries covered in a thin coat of white chocolate.


First I melted the chocolate.  While the chocolate was melting, I rinsed the berries and put them on a paper towel on a plate.



Once the chocolate was melted, I placed the berries in the chocolate a couple at a time, turned them so they were covered in chocolate, and then removed them from the chocolate on to a wax paper-lined baking sheet and refrigerated them to cool and harden the chocolate.



White Chocolate Covered Berries
Ingredients:
White Chocolate (I used a bag of Ghirardelli's White Melting Chocolates)
Berries (I used red raspberries, strawberries, and cherries)

Steps:
1.  Melt chocolate and rinse berries.
2.  Coat berries in chocolate and place on a wax paper-lined baking sheet in the refrigerator until chocolate cools and hardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment