Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year's everyone!  Hope everyone had a great 2013 and here's to hoping everyone has a great 2014.

I am excited about my plans for this blog and hope you are excited with me.  I am enjoying trying lots of new recipes that I've found and creating new ones of my own to prepare to share them with you.  Each week will include a breakfast recipe, a drink recipe, a main dish, and a dessert, and 3 other recipes.  The other recipes can be a bread, a salad, an appetizer, a vegetable dish, or a fruit dish.  Each week will start on a Sunday.  You might be wondering then, "What about these next 4 days then?  Since today is Wednesday, does that mean you're not starting today?"  Well, you're right.  Today is Wednesday, so I am doing something a little different for these next 4 days.  I am going to give a different cooking tip today and the next two days.  Then on Saturday, I will be sharing some recipes for mixes that people often buy, but can easily be made at home for much cheaper.  I'm probably the most excited about that day's recipes out of these four days.  Then the first week that I will be sharing recipes will start on Sunday.  Excited yet?  I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment